About the Role
Working on RAID® active intelligent platform integration projects and managed services you will be involved in requirements gathering and assessment workshops with customers, specifications writing and technical designs and then reflect them using the RAID® framework. You will specialize in one or more of the product areas and interfaces, both from a technical and functional point-of-view. Working on the final delivery, you’ll have to validate and ensure that each solution is properly scoped, designed, implemented and tested to meet our client's business needs.
To join our team as a RAID® Consultant, you must have
• A degree in IT Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent;
• Minimum 3-year's experience on RAID® active intelligent platform;
• Telecom Background is a great plus;
• Required Language(s): English (spoken and written).
From a Technical perspective, we’re looking for knowledge and experience in these areas
• RAID® active intelligent platform;
• Scripting (e.g. sh, ksh, perl);
• SQL and PL/SQL;
• RDBMS (e.g. Oracle, Postgres, MSSQL, etc);
• Hadoop development skills will be a plus.
We expect that you
• Be passionate about programming and solving technical problems;
• Like to work closely with the customers;
• Like technical problems and their solutions;
• Have good analytical skills;
• Proactive in anticipating situations and delivering solutions;
• Want to work in a structured and methodical way to achieve high quality deliveries;
• Dynamic and motivated to achieve goals and exceed expectations;
• Customer oriented and service-minded;
• Able to work in a virtual team environment;
• Supportive and cohesive with team members;
• Like to travel to our international customers.
About the Job Offer
We offer you the opportunity to work in a multinational company that offers you professional growth and career progression under distinctive career plans, tailored for different skills and activities, as well as:
• Stable income and paid vacation leave according to local labor law;
• Laptop/technology benefit value for professional use;
• Hybrid work model;
• Reference projects in different countries worldwide;
• Opportunity of work travelling across the globe and to Effy main offices in US and Portugal;
• Continuous technical training and certification opportunities;
• Other conditions presented during the recruitment process.
If you identify yourself with this job opportunity apply now through our careers webpage form or sending us an email to email@example.com making reference to the job ad reference, attaching your updated CV and a brief introduction about yourself and your motivation, as well as your salary expectations and your earliest possible start date.
This is a hybrid work model position and we welcome applications from anywhere in Portugal.
Please note that even though you are applying for this position, you may be offered other projects to join within EFFY anywhere.
Disclaimer: RAID® is a proprietary software and trademark of MOBILEUM Inc.